As I’ve done in the past, I just like to make a Thanksgiving post listing some things that I’m thankful for (which are usually writing or book related). So, without further ado, here are some things I’m thankful for:
- I’m thankful for my time at Realm Makers 2021. It has such an amazing time, and I got to meet up with so many wonderful friends.
- I’m thankful for my family, who has supported me and encouraged me in my writing during all of my creative ups and downs.
- I’m thankful for small, Christian publishing houses who put out great, clean reads.
- I’m thankful for the way God created me to see the world in a different way, to see stories just waiting to be told.
- I’m thankful for audiobooks, which have allowed me to read more books this year!
- I’m thankful for all of the people who have supported the Ink Drinker Book Box in its first year.
- I’m thankful for the ways I have gotten to connect and network with authors, whether through social meida, street teams, or Realm Makers.
- I’m thankful for the stories that keep popping into my head, even if they try to distract me from my current WIP.
- I’m thankful for my stories published with Havok.
- I’m thankful for all of you who visit my little corner of the internet and for all of you who let me pop into your inbox with my newsletter.
My challenge for you today is to stop, sit down, and make your own quick “thankful” list. You don’t have to spend a long time on it. But take a couple of minutes and do it. And thank God for all the ways He has blessed you.
Happy Thanksgiving. ❤